NSW Boat & PWC Trainers Needed!
We are looking for additional Trainers to join our team. Delivering both theory and practical training and assessment out on the water and in our classrooms.
Working with our existing team, you'll be responsible for teaching our students what they'll need to know to stay safe, and training them to achieve passing scores in our assessments, both theory and practical.
As we work at many locations across Sydney, we work out of our base at Artarmon. Our day requires us to be able to:
- Tow, launch & retrieve boat trailers around Sydney, to and from course venues.
- Deliver training and assessment on the water and in the classroom.
- Ensure all assessment records, and Student certification paperwork is completed and managed correctly.
In order to be considered for this role, you'll need the following:
- Certificate IV in training & assessment (current version).
- Minimum Exemption 38. Coxswain or higher Marine Qualification preferred.
- A current NSW PWC licence or endorsement to the above.
- Relevant experience (Commercial or recreational) in small vessels.
- Competency with towing trailers, Launching and retrieving small vessels.
- Current first-Aid.
- A current Working with Children clearance.
- National Police Check clearance.
- A good driving record.
- Bonus - Own car suitable to towing trailers up to 2 tonnes. Generous car allowance is paid for using your own car.
Further to this, our ideal candidate will:
- Possess excellent time-management skills.
- Be confident in dealing with clients of all ages and backgrounds.
- Be able to work in with others in a small team and equally so by themselves.
- Understand that this work is mainly available weekends, with weekdays where required.
- Be flexible with notice in the quiet, colder times and able to be available regularly in the busier summer season on weekends.